Surgical Strike on Black Money:-
NaMoJi did try to end corruption sincerely. However, he didn’t think over it thoroughly and didn’t consider various hindrances. Therefore, his planning looked as if it’s all “ईश्वर भरोसे”Common people suffered and would continue to suffer for quite some time whereas rich would come out safely, may be with minor scratches. Government took similar action in 1978 when no sophisticated arms were available. In spite of this that time common man didn’t suffer but those who had amassed billions worth black money escaped. Some did suffer and had used currency notes for making cigarettes. As on today there are many facilities available to make transition smooth & trouble free with 100% success. These have been discussed in earlier articles with adequatedetails. This article concentrates on the trouble less procedure.
Step by step procedure is highlighted below.
1. A group of IT companies be employed on job of safe, secure, trouble free & simple for use money transfer using computers & mobile phones.
2. In case, it is found illiterates can’t use this method of money transfer then two independent methods should be evolved on for literates and another for illiterates.
3. As far as literates are concerned electronic method of money transfer be provided meaning steps should be taken for money transfer by electronic means.
|Rs. 50 notes are adequate|
should invite industrialists for manufacturing swappers for electronic money
transfer. The quantity should be worked out considering even hawkers shall use
it for money transaction of Rs. 3 and above. Swapper machine must be cheap in
initial cost as well as operation-maintenance cost. In order to transfer money from, one bank account to another account
in different bank this should be made possible using debit card & an
automated teller machine (ATM). All
banks in India must come together & allow interbank and inter-account in the same bank fund transfers through debit cards. A customer
should go to any ATM and just punch in the debit card number of the person to whom he/she wishes
to transfer money. Just type 16-digit debit
card number the person to whom money is to be transferred. Next specify amount
to be transferred & confirm. Payer’s account should get debit and payee’s
account should get instant credit of an equal amount. Thus money transfer
should be made easy, secure and instantaneous.
|Money deposit and transfer machines|
The government should make a rule "if payer wants
to use payment over Rs. 2 by swapper (electronic money transfer) payee must
|Swapper For Payment|
6. The government must print currency notes for denomination of Rs. 50 & below. There is no need to print many notes in hurry.
7. The government should decide and declare withdrawal of currency notes with value Rs. 100 & above.
8. There should not be exchange of notes. Just either use low currency notes or electronic swapper for transactions/money transfer.
9. Every citizen must deposit in their bank all currency notes individually worth Rs. 100 & above duly signed.
10. Bank should accept all signed currency notes and temporarily add amount to the bank account.
Every bank must check each and every note and
ensure that is genuine. Genuine notes be finally/permanently deposited in
individual’s account and intimate through SMS on mobile phone.
|Check signature of Depositor|
Any abnormal deposits say Rs. 1 lakh and above
may be informed to Income Tax department.
If this procedure would have been followed No citizen would have panicked and forced to face trouble.